Make intelligent decisions about your energy usage.
The Z-Wave Energy Bridge (2GIG-Z-BRDG-433) enables whole-home energy monitoring, providing homeowners the information they need to make intelligent decisions about energy usage. This Z-Wave plug-in module, used in conjunction with CurrentCost’s Sensable Transmitter and CT clamp, will display on the GC2 screen current energy consumption. The user can also see a comparison of energy usage over different time periods including prior 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, and 12 months.
- Whole-home energy monitoring
- Real-time energy usage at a glance
- Compare energy usage over time
- Z-Wave connectivity to the GC2 panel
- One-controlled outlet to control/dim lamps
- Operational Voltage: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Z-Wave Range: up to 100ft. line of sight between the controller and/or closest Z-Wave receiver module
- For use with GC2 panel only
- Firmware v1.10 or higher
- CurrentCost CT Clamp and Transmitter
Model Number: 2GIG-Z-BRDG-433