The Future of residential home security and home management is NOW!
The Single Wall Outlet is wired in place of a standard duplex receptacle. This device allows remote ON/OFF control of loads connected to the bottom outlet (the other outlet remains powered at all times). This Outlet integrates with other Nortek Security & Control Z-Wave enabled products, and can also act as a wireless repeater to ensure that commands intended for another device in the network are received (useful when a device would otherwise be out of radio range).
2008 National Electric Code Compliance: The 2008 NEC requires that all new installations of single and multi-family homes install tamper-resistant outlets. The WO15Z-1 is fully compliant with this code.
- Maximum Load:
- Resistive: 15 amps (1800 watts) maximum, 120 VAC
- Motor: 1/2 H.P. maximum, 120 VAC
- Incandescent: 600W maximum, 120 VAC
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 feet between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device
- Input: 120v 15A 60Hz
- Tamper resistant as required by 2008 National Electric Code for new and renovated dwellings
- Network wide inclusion
- Scene: Command Class
- Security beaming
- Requires a Neutral
Model Number: WO15Z-1