Once the sensor probe detects the presence of water for three (3) minutes, the integral transmitter will send a wet alarm transmission to the security/control panel. The probe will also send a restore (dry) report when the presence of liquid is no longer detected by the flood probe for three (3) minutes. For flood reporting, the sensor requires the installation of the supplied external flood probe. The sensor is capable of detecting clean or dirty fresh water, salt water, or tap water.
- Detects standing water that reaches the sensor probe and notifies the panel
- Sends trouble alert to the panel when the ambient temperature exceeds 84 deg. F
- Sends trouble alert to the panel when the ambient temperature falls below 42 deg. F
- Ships with long life lithium battery life (typical battery life of 5 years)
- ETL listed
- Requires Firmware Version 1.14 or later for GC2 panel and 3.1 or later for GC3